Want to help spread awareness about brain tumors and related issues? Our Gray Ribbons can help.
Gray Ribbon Kit Request Page
Gray Ribbon Sticker Request Form
Download and print your own Gray Ribbon Information Cards for International Brain Tumor Awareness Week
Gray Ribbons come in kits of ten ribbons. The kits have everything you need to make ribbons to display or wear, and also include awareness information cards you can personalize.
Gray Ribbon kits may be ordered 52 weeks per year. It is always the season to spread awareness. However, you may wish to order them in conjunction with a conference or event. If you have a deadline you would like the Gray Ribbons by, please let us know with your order, and we will do everything we can to make sure you get your kit in time. (Kit availability are limited at this time, please inquire)
T.H.E. BRAIN TRUST was the first organization to offer Gray Ribbons for brain tumor awareness. We have helped our community share Gray Ribbons for over fifteen years. Due to printing and shipping costs, we request a donation for the kit.
Reasons to wear this ribbon:
* More than 195,000 Brain Tumors are diagnosed in the United States and Canada each year.
* Brain Tumors are the leading cause of cancer death of children under 20.
* Brain Tumors and Brain Injury can happen to anyone, anytime.
* More research funding is needed to find successful treatments for brain tumors.
* More support services are needed for brain tumor patients during and after their diagnosis.
* Rehabilitiation for cognitive disabilities is not available to all the patients who need it.
* Causes of brain tumors must be identified, so the brain tumor threat can be eliminated.
* Many People don't understand disability from brain tumors or brain injury because you can't "see" it.
OUR SATIN RIBBONS SHOW UP GREAT IN PHOTOS!
To request ribbons go to our ribbon request page.
Don't forget to order some gray ribbon stickers, too, for your car or personal items here.
Download Shopping Online flyers to spread the word about more ways to help T.H.E. BRAIN TRUST.
Thank you for helping us to spread awareness about brain tumors!